· Recommend Us
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Web Links
· Your Account
Who's Online
There are currently, 50 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
thedarkisles.com :: View topic - Scribing and the Creation of Ink
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Scribing and the Creation of Ink View next topic
View previous topic
etocholies

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if i am missing something but i am working on the new scribing and to make Ink , it says you need dye (got it from flowers) , mushrooms fungi ( i got the wooly ink caps) and a empty glass flask. each time i try to create Ink on the alchemy table with those items in inventory it says i am missing a glass vial? I have both crafted vials and purchased ones - is their a script issue or something about the vial that i am missing?
etocholies

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my log file from teh script telling me i dont have enough glass vials right after i crafted them and added them to my open inventory:

[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:03:52] Acquired Item: Dye (Black)
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:03:52] You have 36 items in this chest.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:03:53] Acquired Item: Glass Vial
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:03:53] You have 35 items in this chest.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:03:54] Acquired Item: Glass Vial
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:03:54] You have 34 items in this chest.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:04:02] Acquired Item: Full Commodity of Mushroom (Wooly Ink Cap Fungus)
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:04:02] You have 33 items in this chest.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:04:11] You now have access to your commodities.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:04:17] Gilin Joriin uses item's special power.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:04:18] Gilin Joriin: You open the commodity bundle and see that it contains 54 Mushroom (Wooly Ink Cap Fungus).
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:04:21] Gilin Joriin: Recover 10 of the Mushroom (Wooly Ink Cap Fungus).
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:04:21] Acquired Item: Mushroom (Wooly Ink Cap Fungus)
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:04:22] Acquired Item: Mushroom (Wooly Ink Cap Fungus)
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:04:22] Acquired Item: Mushroom (Wooly Ink Cap Fungus)
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:04:23] You remove 10 Mushroom (Wooly Ink Cap Fungus) from the bundle.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:04:23] This leaves 44 Mushroom (Wooly Ink Cap Fungus) left in the bundle.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:04:24] You no longer have access to your commodities.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:04:33] Acquired Item: Recipe (Black Ink)
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:04:33] You do not have enough glass vials to do this.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Sat Sep 30 09:04:33] Lost Item: Recipe (Black Ink)

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic