· Recommend Us
· Search
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Web Links
· Your Account
Who's Online
There are currently, 31 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
thedarkisles.com :: View topic - Briz's misdeeds and endeavors
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Briz's misdeeds and endeavors View next topic
View previous topic
chevel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

for once the town center was looking beautiful and dark. it was a night i would loved to have spent out just withering old trees and charing bones left on the floor ..... but as it always seems to be i wasn't going to have a perfect evening ... two snarling and stupid surfaces decided they wanted to be my slaves and i was forced to reject them rather quickly ... i don't have the time to teach them how to bathe ....

with a stroke of fortune that mutt ran right passed me with one of her young ! obviously she was too threatened by me to attack and too worried for the safety of her pup to challenge me after i'd marked her territory as my own *cackles* this was too perfect an opportunity to pass up ! I chased after them ... and lucky for me the little one hadn't been able to run too quickly ... and the big one had darted off ahead trying to get away from me ... how stupid of it ...

i didn't have time for modesty so i yanked off my belt and wrapped it around the little beasts neck as a leesh ! ha ha ! with all the magic in the world i'd captured my little new dog with an improvised regular old strip of leather ... maybe i should have listened to the valuk more often about magic not solving all my problems? or maybe i should just trust that some times little beasts can be over come easily because they are beneath my notice ...

i received no small amount of appraising and admiring glances as i draged the whiny little hound back to the boat naked with what amounted to the last of my clothing wrapped around the beasts neck ... but i didn't mind too much ... i doubt any of the filthy rats would dare try to touch me even in the isolation of the boat trip back home.

the boat trip seemed to take for ever because the stupid little whelp was howling and crying for it's mother ... so i smacked it about some and threatened to toss it over board...

i had to run through town naked afraid that the mother was on my trail ... once again my physical beauty and perfect draw looks of awe and jealousy the pathetic hopelessness and hideousness of the surfaces makes me wonder why any of them ever breed at all .... the rain was a stroke of luck .. i knew it would cover my trail and i tried getting that ... unsavory nudest to confirm that they wouldn't be able to follow me in the rain ... but he was too dumbstruck by my looks to even answer me ....

so i dragged the wretch back home to be my hostage ....

once in underdark i ran across a spry looking thing ... it seemed crazy and angry and ran about slaughtering drow ... but i didn't want to get in it's way so i tried to talk civilly to it ... but the little mutt seemed intent on trying to make it impossible ... it was barking and chewing my boots ! ripping my clothes and making me want to drown it ! the little pest doesn't know when it's beat ... i must have looked a sight ... waring nothing but a torn cloak ripped to shreds by my captive ...

the little beast is a nightmare ! seconds after it was in my home it started marking it as it's own ! just because it can't smell and male scent doesn't mean i'm not the houses owner ! it's my house not his !

to make matters worse... he chews and gnaws the furniture ... he barks into the night ... and generally makes me want to kick him until he stops doing anything... but .... he's bait and maybe even one day a guard dog ... so i need him alive... and he may prove useful in other ways ... it would be a shame to loose the prize before i appreciate it's value.

who tried to instigate.
chevel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the valuk is dead ... and with im dies my strongest chance of getting close to istafur.

the new valsharess is demanding the same displays of loyalty that my valuk demanded of me. ha haaaaa ! ahhh ha ... i never did get though his guantlet of trials did i ? she asks me to babysit some surface human he wishes to learn our tounge ? he wishes to learn our culture ? what is the valsharess thinking ? why does she want such inferiour creatures able to understand us ? not only in word but actions ? surely this is a test ? isn't teaching such a lowly creature showing her that i'm willing to teach pathetic surface creatures how to spy on us yes ?

mnnn... what evidence do i have of his loyalty to the valsharess ? she'll turn on me first if he marches an army down here to her gates ... mnnn....

but i may not like it but it's my duty to see just how loyal this creature really is ... if he is talking of being a turn coat then he is already a trator to his own pathetic race... i have to assume he'd be willing to see our tunnels burn.

it's clear that this dark clothed little surfacer has no idea how to handel being around our kind. he's filled with the same stupid concepts born on the surface world. honour trust and ha ! haaaa ! ideals. i had a mind to see just how loyal he was to our matron but at the first show of flesh the poor pathetic creature was quaking and sobbing. i don't have to worry about this little doe eyed fawn haaaaa haAAAAaaaa ! ... i can teach him anything i want and he still wont last long down here. i bet he gets rober before i see him again just for being such an obvious target

who tried to instigate.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic